Component repair center
Turkuaz Machinery has opened a new pavilion of the Component Repair Center in Kazakhstan. Official opening took place on November 4th, 2014 in Karaganda. A solemn ribbon-cutting ceremony has opened the event. Establishing of the Component Repair Center in Karaganda makes a high-level machinery maintenance service available for entrepreneurs in Kazakhstan and allows to gain complete patronage over the purchased equipment for Turkuaz Machinery existing and potential customers. The company strives for constant development and increase of service efficiency.
- Repair of the whole range of MTU, Mercedes, Detroit Diesel, and Isuzu engines;
- Repair of separate engine parts: crankshaft flaw detection using nondestructive inspection aids, cylinder block reconditioning, cylinder head repair, crankshaft recovery, and engine fuel pump repair;
- Allison, Clark transmission repair;
- Recovery of major components, such as hydraulic cylinders of all sizes and brands, power transmission components, hydraulic torque convertors, gear boxes, differentials, final drives, electric motors, in-wheel motors, generators, etc.
CRC ADVANTAGES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- The CRC is certified according to international standards;
- High-technology equipment;
- Experienced personnel: 30 employees of the center pass the quarterly certification and standards training (MTU, Mercedes-Benz, Hitachi, Allison);
- Use of original spare parts;
- The CRC areais 1800 sqm.
Each component is carefully cleaned, disassembled and washed before entering the service zone. The appointed group of mechanics traces each component from disassembly to the final testing, thus excluding operating errors and reducing total repair time. The mechanics have anytime access to design documentation for drawing up a defect report in real-time mode at each working area. Spare parts are delivered directly to the repair zone, thus reducing time for spare parts tracking.
The Turkuaz Machinery Component Repair Center helps our customers to reach optimum service life and reliability of components through the best repair practices.